Private SCUBA Certification Class
ATTENTION: At this time we are only accepting reservations for private training. Traditional group training is not practical for us until further notice. Private training will be limited to one or two private students. We have been approved to configure our program in a way where we can adhere to the 6 foot distance rule above water. Also, the skills that require regulator sharing underwater have been revised. We sterilize all equipment "in-front" of our students in the field.
Practical training (e-learning) can be started immediatly.
Is this the right training format for you?
- Do you want a small group or completely private?
- Are Social Distance Protocols important to you?
- Is your time to get training limited?
- Do you want to get certified while in FL on vacation?
- Are you comfortable in the water?
If you have limited time to spend learning SCUBA and are pretty comfortable in the water already, then this just might be a perfect format for you. This is a fun and challenging format that will keep you completely imersered in training for a minimum of 2 days (16 hrs). Basically we compress four typical days of training into two.
- We will cater to your scheduling needs.
- Private format for maximum training attention.
Upon successfully completing the 2-3 days of training you will earn either a Scuba Diver or Open Water 20 RAID certification.
All equipment (except wetsuits) will be supplied by Unique Scuba.
Additional costs associated with this trainging can include, but not limited to.
- Lake or Springs Daily Use Fees.